Indoor Air Quality
Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors! What is the indoor air quality inside of your home? office? Poor indoor air quality can threaten your health.
We can install the Guardian Air/REME in-duct air purifiers. This device:
- Kills 99% of Bacteria, Viruses and Mold ( Surface and Airborne)
- Kills 85% of Gases and Odors
- Approved by EPA
- Used by US Government, School, hospitals, nursing home, cruise ships restaurant chains, daycare centers, commercial, building and residental homes. To view a video of how it works, then visit Air Purification Technologies.
Indoor Air Quality Facts:
- Exposure to airbourne contamination is considerable
- 50% of all major office buildings have contaminated heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC). If not properly maintained, they are a hotbed for growth of molds and bacteria.
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day.
- Children inhale more particles for their size then adolescents or adults
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in an ounce of dust.
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day.
Molds, dust and other allergens have accumulated in your home. Have Alamo Xtreme come and recommend the right solution for your home to become healthier and allergen free!
Allergy Calendar – Protect yourself from allergens by trusting our recommendation to improve the quality of the air in your own home so that you can breathe!
Tree Allergies are coming soon: Mountain Cedar pollinates between December through February. Cedar Elm pollinates from September through November.
Weed allergies may occur between September through November: Ragweed, Sagebrush, Marsh Elder, Pigweed, Russian Thistle, Lamb’s Quarter.
Grass allergies occur between March through October.
Fungus and Molds occur all year round.
Animal Dander can be controlled all year round – We love our pets.
Dust Mites can be controlled all year round with our solutions